Da Vinci Veneers at Liverpool Dental Spa
Da Vinci Veneers have been one of the leading veneer choices for nearly 25 years, with a great level of popularity after their continual use in ABC's 'Extreme Makeover' and in the treatment of countless Hollywood smiles. They differ from other veneer products in that they are:
- Highly resistant to stains and chipping.
- Last longer.
Patients may be unhappy with their smiles for a number of reasons, but Da Vinci Veneers can correct many problems in only 2-3 visits, such as:
- Teeth than are chipped or cracked and require a new surface.
- Teeth stained by years of tobacco or red wine, which are unable to be whitened with professional whitening products.
- Teeth with small gaps between them, which may be unbalancing the appearance of your smile.
- Teeth that are misaligned and can be treated with Da Vinci Veneers, rather than brace treatment.
Each Da Vinci Veneer is crafted at the Da Vinci laboratory in California, made according to the patient's teeth and mouth shape, facial appearance and preferences regarding colour and shape.
What does the Da Vinci Veneer procedure involve?
- Your teeth, mouth and smile are analysed and assessed to ascertain if veneers are your best option. If you are suitable for Da Vinci Veneers then your dentist will discuss the shape, size and colour of your veneers, so you are in charge of your treatment choices.
- Your teeth are prepared for the placement of the Da Vinci Veneers, which involves removing a tiny portion of enamel from the tooth surface. This is to make room for the new veneer and create the ideal surface for secure bonding. Impressions and images will then be taken, along with your input on shape, size and colour, and sent to the Da Vinci laboratory. Your veneers are usually made in two weeks, during which you can wear temporary veneers.
- You will then return to the practice once your Da Vinci Veneers have been created, to check that you are happy with the fit and colour. The veneers are then bonded to the teeth using secure dental cement.
With Da Vinci Veneers you will not have the same worries or concerns about staining and chipping associated with other veneer types.