Lumineers at Liverpool Dental Spa
Lumineers are an advanced form of veneers available at our practice in Liverpool. They require little or no tooth etching or preparation, provide superior strength to other veneers and can often last up to 20 years or more.
This type of dental veneer is only available from certain dental practices that are registered with the Cerinate Smile Design Studio. This company is the sole producer of Cerinate porcelain, the unique porcelain used to create Lumineers.
What can you treat with Lumineers?
Lumineers are able to treat a range of dental problems, including:
- Severely stained teeth unable to be brightened with tooth whitening.
- Chipped or fractured teeth in need of cosmetic repair.
- Small tooth gaps causing an unbalanced smile.
- Teeth that have suffered erosion at the bottom or across the front of the teeth.
- Mild misalignment or crookedness.
What are the advantages of Lumineers?
- Little tooth preparation: Lumineers are as thin as a contact lens, but they are also incredibly strong. Also, unlike other dental veneers, they require little or no tooth etching to fit the veneer. This means you can reverse the procedure if you wish and no damage is caused to the tooth.
- Treatment only takes two visits: You will only need two trips to the dentist to have the Lumineers fitted; the first is when your teeth are assessed and impressions are taken, which will be sent to the lab, and the second is when you come back to the practice for Lumineers fitting.
- Lasting results: Lumineers are able to last for 20 years or more, a great deal longer than most other veneer treatments. This means you will not have to return to the practice for replacement veneers and can maintain a beautiful, straight smile for years to come.
Lumineers are more expensive than traditional veneers, but as they last for so long they often pay for themselves.