Smile Makeovers at Liverpool Dental Spa
Even the smallest of changes to a smile can make an incredible difference to one's confidence and self-esteem, which is why we offer bespoke Smile Makeover treatment to all our patients.
We feel that every patient has the right to a beautiful smile and so have invested in the newest techniques and technology, able to rejuvenate, enhance and makeover your smile. Using the highest quality materials and the most effective techniques, our team of highly trained dentists can transform your smile for lasting and gorgeous results.
Our Smile Makeovers are individually tailored to each patient and no two smiles are ever alike. You can rest assured the smile you receive will be all your own.
We will assess your oral condition and find the best solutions for you. At the practice we can treat a wide range of problems, including:
- Broken and damaged teeth.
- Stained, discoloured smiles.
- Missing tooth or teeth problems.
- Worn, cracked or chipped teeth.
- Orthodontic problems, including crowding, gaps, crossbites, etc.
Our bespoke smile design makeovers are made truly unique thanks to our innovative 'Before and Afters' programme, which allows patients to see how their smile will look before treatment even begins. Patients can choose to change and tweak their smile according to personal preferences. This is done in the early stages of treatment, when alterations are simple to make. We use 3-D imaging and digital photography to show our patients what they can expect from treatment, which helps us give you the smile you have been dreaming of.
What would you like to change about your smile?
Discussing the problems you have with your smile will allow us to find the perfect treatment and start you on your smile makeover journey. During your initial consultation we will ask questions about your smile, after which an examination will be carried out to discover what treatments are most suitable.
It is always a good idea to arrive at the first consultation with a list of things you would like to treat. Taking a good look at your smile before you come to the practice can help ensure the results are what you want. When discussing what you would like to change you may want to consider:
- Do you like one side of your smile better than the other?
- Does your smile problem involve the colour of your teeth?
- Do you feel that your smile is crowded?
- Does your bite (the way your top and bottom teeth sit together) feel comfortable?
- Are your bottom or top teeth worn?
- Are there gaps in your smile that you would like to close?
- Do you suffer with a 'gummy smile'?
What does a Smile Makeover involve?
Once we have thoroughly assessed your oral condition and discussed what you would like from a smile makeover, we can then recommend the ideal treatments for you:
- Discoloured or stained smiles can be dramatically whitened using at-home whitening, with teeth becoming up to 16 shades whiter.
- Missing teeth can be treated using a range of cosmetic and function enhancing replacements, including dentures, bridges or dental implants.
- If your gum line is too low and the tips of your teeth are not level, we can offer recontouring treatments to create a symmetrical and attractive smile.
- If you suffer with twisted, crowded or misaligned teeth, we have a great range of orthodontic treatments to straighten your smile whatever your age.
- If you dislike the colour of your old metal amalgam fillings they can be replaced with tooth coloured composite, creating an attractive and healthy smile.
- If you want to stabilise your wobbly or loose dentures we can provide dental implants to provide stability and comfort.
- If you have cracked or chipped teeth we can easily correct the problem with beautiful porcelain veneers.
Most people have something they dislike about their smiles, but with today's advances in technology and techniques you needn't suffer with such problems any longer. We can help you design the smile you have always wanted.