If you’ve had dental treatment, you probably want to chill out and unwind. Our prime location in Liverpool’s vibrant city centre is the perfect place to spend some time relaxing after a trip to the dentist. If you’ve got a bit of time to spare in Liverpool, here are 5 top ways to unwind:
- Take advantage of our spa services: at Liverpool Dental Spa, we don’t just want you to leave without any pain or to walk out of the door with a brand new beautiful smile. We also want you to feel relaxed. We offer a range of spa services and facilities aimed to help you feel calm and comfortable. You can cosy up with a blanket, some DVDs and some aromatherapy oils or we can arrange a treatment for you.
- Shopping: shopping is not everyone’s idea of relaxation, but for many, a bit of retail therapy is just what the dentist ordered after a session in the dental chair. Liverpool boasts some of the best shopping in the UK. Start your day at Liverpool One, and you’re guaranteed to feel relaxed in no time at all.
- Set sail on the Mersey: if you fancy blowing the cobwebs away after visiting the dental clinic, a journey across the Mersey may be just what you need. There are various stops available, and you can learn all about the history of the ferries and the importance of the famous River Mersey.
- Enjoy a drink at the Albert Dock: the Albert Dock is famed for its daytime TV appearances, but now it’s also a lively hub full of bars, cafes and museums. It’s a great place to enjoy a drink and a catch up with friends.
- Take a spin on the big wheel: if you’re keen to see the city, it’s worth taking a ride on the big wheel. You’ll see right out to sea and enjoy stunning views of the bustling city below.
If you’re looking for tips and local information, don’t hesitate to ask. We’re experts and lovers of Liverpool, so we’re bound to be able to help!